Sunday, March 30, 2008

Collecting...BUTTONS!

I am especially adamant that buttons be a part of every creation.
It's a declaration.
And in support of this declaration,
I have established a vintage button collection
that is quite tantalizing.
I've posted pictures of them here.

Also, on the side, a little vintage paper doll collection is brewing. I'm in love with the fifties clothing designs, especially for children. I'm looking forward to creating some of my own. Another ebay conquest:


(photo by the seller)

And, today: a new background for this stark little blog.
I'm learning how to fiddle with the html or whatever it is. Hurray!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Have you been to reprodepot.com? They have some cool buttons. Also next time I see you I'll teach you how to make buttons out of shrinky dinks.