Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year! I'm still thinking out my resolutions, but I've been planning business goals for 2009 for months. Essentially: more, more, more! New items coming into the shop include more vintage game and flash card journals, vintage image reproduction stationery, and little buttons and purse mirrors with original artwork.

I also want to start including aprons in my fabric goodies shop and learn how to incorporate quilling into my stationery line.

Please share your crafty resolutions!!

For those of you who like to journal, here is a little goodie you can print out and glue into your journal for your resolution doodling.


We can always rely on Martha for ways to get organized. Here is a link to her list of downloadable planning forms and other goodies.

No comments: