Sunday, July 19, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Good Sunday afternoon, world!

I have 2 exciting announcements.

1. The new CrabAppleDesign.com is up and looking both very cute and functional.

2) A big ole' change is coming in the Crab Apple World. My little experimental shop, BlueCakeAndButtercup paper goods has done quite well on etsy, so hooray for that! Now that my paper goods line is becoming established, BC&BC will soon be joining the CrabAppleDesign shop on etsy. Hopefully one shop can support two different kinds of crafts. I believe that this decision will help make wholesale promotion easier. Fingers crossed!

The BlueCakeAndButtercup store will be then be dedicated to vintage items and vintage destash supplies. It will be fun to have my own little vintage goodies shop, so I'm very excited about the transition.



Everything should be in its (new) proper place by August 1, 2009.

No comments: