Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back to School Goodies


The back-to-school theme has been on my mind lately. Here are a few goodies that one can buy to equip herself for fashionable studying.
Clockwise from the bottom right: clips, gumdrop calculator, and scented highlighters at See Jane Work. Top right: scented erasers at Uppercase. With all of this cool scented stuff, I have to give a shout out to my beloved Smencils as well.



Also, this gorgeous collage by Holli Conger really captures the spirit of back to school. I love it. This image and the ones below are featured on the Uppercase site; I selected some of my favorite pieces from the Uppercase Gallery art exhibition and companion book called, "Old School."



Jen Gotch
(I have this exact style of lunchbox!)

These "Old School" artists are all super talented. Their pieces are for sale and their blogs are lovely. Show them some love.

No comments: