Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oregon! And the zip pouches ("zips").

We're in Oregon! We arrived last night after an all day in airplanes. Our hotel is AMAZING with a view of Mount Hood and downtown Portland.


On a crafty note, I had an impulse to sew a roomy pouch to carry my art supplies to Oregon. I used some IKEA fabric and blue twill lining, plus a thick clear vinyl layer to make it waterproof.

This was an experimental effort, but now that I've figured it out, I plan to add a set of these "zips" to the shop. We'll be back around the first of August, so By the 2nd week of August they'll be set to go!

I'm on the hunt for glitter vinyl for some upcoming projects as well. If anyone knows where to find a good selection of colors by the yard, let me know!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Glitter Vinyl sounds interesting. I've never seen any myself. LOVE the gumball tote. Very original.