Saturday, July 19, 2008

Waiting.

Ah, waiting. It's so hard! I'm waiting for my first etsy sale. And the self-doubt begins to creep in. So I'm occupying myself with projects.

First, I completed a little set of "enclosures" for the future-my-favorite-people-in-the-world who decide to buy a handmade bag. I have to admit that they are really cute. So cute that I had to take several pictures of them.



This is a jumbled bunch of glittery resin pendants from my 2nd round of resin casting. I'll post a more dignified picture of the good ones tomorrow.


Also, the afternoon sun has been cooking me in my little attic/loft/studio, so I put up a little curtain made of 6 stitched together vintage hankies. Much better.


Now, to begin my next set of bags: the "Michele" line. Cute little totes with a vinyl outside and polka dot inside. VINYL. The iron-on kind and I am itching to get started. Meanwhile, these little bags huddle together in an air-tight container, awaiting their new home. *Sigh!*


Tune in on Monday for: "Why does MM have a want ad on Craigslist for old board games?" AND a peek at the loot to be gained from Goodwill Blue Hanger. Oh yes, AND the results of my first attempt at an "altered art collage" or whatever they call it. xxxooomm

No comments: