Thursday, August 28, 2008

Stuff that Rocks

There are so many things out there that are so great. Here are a few things that I saw or experienced today that were pleasing.

Kozy Shack tapioca pudding. Sooo good. Obtained from the dairy section of Central Market.

A college of Carolyn Gavin's designs from her blog and from her delish company Ecojot.


This completely kick ass Etsy Store cabin + cub. Vintage storybook image colleges on wood. ROCK.

Also from cabin + cub, Gocco printed notebooks. Love the GOCCO! And I just had to get myself one of these. I got the elephant. YAY.


A collection of Jessica Jones' fabrics. This is the Modern Flora Collection. Love the leafs. Yes, I said L-E-A-F-S. She also has the CUTEST ribbon ever, which can be acquired at jcaroline. God.


Here is a photo from Jessica Jones' blog showing her ribbon, made into luscious key fobs. The tutorial for this is here. Once I saw this, I swiftly composed a "cart" of items including this ribbon from jcaroline creative.


My brain then exploded with all of this greatness.

No comments: